18.7.11

Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa

well.
i just watched this movie.
kinda great.
watched this with Vin at home.

just like the first one,
Madagascar is always funny.

but this one's kinda touching.

Melman loves Gloria.
okay,
a giraffe is in love with a hippo?
hahahahaha,
well, i got some great dialogues.

this one's happened when Gloria went on a date with Moto-Moto and Melman thought himself suffer from the witch doctor desease.
Melman came to the lake and said this to Moto-Moto :




"Listen, Mototo,
You better treat this lady like a queen.
Because you, my friend,
you found yourself the perfect woman.
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,
I'd give her flowers every day.
And not just any flowers. OK?
Her favorites are orchids. White.
And breakfast in bed.
Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.
No crust, the way she likes it.

I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.
I'd spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.
She has the most amazing laugh.
That's what I would do if I were you.
But I'm not, so you do it. OK."

wasn't that sweet?
gosh.
really really touching.
while words that Moto-Moto could say to Gloria was "huge" "plumpy" "chunky" "hefty"
anything nonsense.

hahaha,
i got something else.
read this :

"I want you to know, back at the zoo,
it was never the doctors
or prescriptions that kept me going.
It was always you.
Seeing you every day.
That's what kept me going."

okay call me lazy,
i'm tired of using colors -__-
just keep it that way.

btw the dialogue happened when Melman giving himself as the sacrifice so the preserve could get water.
hahaha,

not only between Gloria and Melman.
touching dialogue was also happened between Alex and Marty.
read this :

"Know what makes you special?
These guys are white with black stripes.
You're black with white stripes."

well,
can i say anything else?

Melman and Gloria
-___-
you're a giraffe and and a hippo.
how can such a thing possible -_-
but it's great if you find a guy like Melman.
you all knew how horrible Gloria's laugh was,
but Melman loves her no matter good or bad.

well,
good luck and find your Melman everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment